Inside Sales Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a Sales Management candidate who wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be helping Toast to build and develop our Boston-based Inside Sales team. We are looking for candidates that have a track record of success building strong sales and service oriented teams. This leadership position will plan and manage sales leads, opportunities, and best practices for closing business. This position will require you to build and grow a department through mentorship, measuring of metrics, and delivering closed business. If you have a proven track record in a growing environment, we want to meet you.
About this roll*:
- Mentor, manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Create and prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Generate interest in Toast through calls, emails and partnerships
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience selling complex software and hardware solutions
- Experience managing a fast paced, transactional sales team
- Demonstrated and verifiable sales management experience building a quota achieving inside sales team with an emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospect, qualify, and closing new business
- Optimize sales performance for the team using a data and metrics driven approach
*Bread puns encouraged but not required