Inside Sales Manager at EverQuote
Our Inside Sales Managers are responsible for leading our inside sales team to acquire new target customers - small to medium sized insurance agencies and independent agents. As a leader in the organization, you will work cross-functionally with our Business Development, Operations, and Customer Success teams to drive pipeline and ensure smooth customer handoffs between stages.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the hiring, training, and management of new and established sales professionals in a fast-paced and high growth environment. You will continue to foster an exceptional sales team culture of high performance and solution-based sales through ongoing coaching and skill development.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Managing a fast-paced SaaS sale
- Using proven sales tools such as Salesforce.com to manage your pipeline, track progress against goals and improve productivity
- Coaching your team by analyzing quantitative metrics as well as live product demo and recorded call reviews
- Working closely with Business Development, Marketing and Operations teams to create the tools and processes that will enable your team’s success
- Establishing and maintaining an energetic and winning sales culture
You’re united in our shared optimism, passion, and enthusiasm for the customers we support through our innovative product. In our daily work, exemplify our values of grit, openness, empathy, impact, and curiosity.
In particular, our Sales Managers are leaders who love to motivate and coach their teams. Above all else, they know how to drive results. Additionally, they have a natural inclination towards data-driven decision making and are fluent in the quantitative metrics that showcase sales results. As a manager, you have a strong mix of interpersonal skills such as confidence, humility, charisma and empathy, with excellent judgment on when to use each in various situations. Additionally:
- 5+ years of demonstrated inside sales success with a combined history of individual contributor sales as well as prior experience leading a B2B inside sales team
- Experience selling SaaS products in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of proven sales methodologies, and experience iterating and improving scripts and objection handling techniques
- Professional, ethical, high-integrity people management skills. You will be trusted to exercise judgment in the absence of a specific direction
- Familiarity using Salesforce and other technologies to report and analyze sales funnel and sales cycle metrics
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.