Inside Sales Executive - Remote (South - $75k OTE) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. User-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart in the world of online food ordering. Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-then Grubhub is the place for you!
The Grubhub Remote Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to use your sales skills to make an impact on our rapid growth immediately. Plus, you'll sell restaurant owners exactly what they already want: more business. Our current Sales Executive's love the team events, contests, and of course the meal perks. This is the place to hone your sales skills, and make great money doing it.
You and your teammates will be building Grubhub's national restaurant partner network while reporting to your sales manager. You'll research and consult with restaurants, contact the decision makers, and show them how Grubhub can benefit their business.
We reward our Inside Sales Executives with a base salary and uncapped commission. Average OTE 75k, contests, and a work environment that breeds success. Do you want to be the best? Do you think you have what it takes to join our top performing Sales Executives and want to be recognized for your work?
The Impact You Will Make
- Discover GrubHub's next wave of great local restaurants: We need you to engage the most wanted restaurants in your territory and help us discover those hidden gems our diners are craving
Consult with restaurant owners on the benefits of joining GrubHub and having access to our growing community of hungry diners.
- Identify needs and goals of the restaurant and demonstrate how GrubHub can help grow their business
- Conduct cold calling (60+ dials per day), emailing, and social outreach to prospective decision makers
- Exceed high-volume sales goals while working within a team environment
- Be the market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, marketing opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvement to management
What You Bring to the Table
- Dynamic personality and desire to be great
- Excel in a competitive team environment. You want to be the best
- Coach-ability. Always looking to improve your skills
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish or Chinese are a major plus
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role
Got These? Even Better:
- Cold-calling experience
- B2B transactional sales experience
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Compensation. You'll receive a great compensation package with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission, or RSUs (role-specific).
- Free Meals. Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Social Impact. We believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund, and provide our employees opportunities to support causes that are important to them.
Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. You must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need an accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]