We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Grubhub Inside Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an impact on our rapid growth immediately. Plus, you'll be selling restaurant owners exactly what they already want: more business. Our current Sales Executive's love the team events, contests, and of course the meal perks. This is the place to hone your sales skills, and make great money doing it.
You'll be on the front lines of building Grubhub's national restaurant partner network. You'll research and consult with restaurants, contact the decision makers, and show them how Grubhub can benefit their business. You'll need to be resourceful, persuasive, determined, competitive, and have the ability to easily connect with people from all walks of life.
We reward our Inside Sales Executives with competitive pay (base salary + uncapped commission), contests, the ability to travel, and a work environment that breeds success. Do you want to be the best? Do you think you have what it takes to join our top performing Sales Executives and want to be recognized for your work? We only hire top talent, and we're excited to learn more about your goals and achievements.
- Discover GrubHub's next wave of great local restaurants: We need you to engage the most wanted restaurants in your territory and help us discover those hidden gems our diners are craving
- Consult with restaurant owners on the benefits of joining GrubHub and having access to our rapidly growing community of hungry diners. Identify needs and goals of the restaurant and demonstrate how GrubHub can help grow their business
- Exceed high-volume sales goals while working within a team environment
- Potentially have the opportunity to travel to your market to help grow local restaurant networks
- Be the market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, marketing opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvement to management
What You Bring to the Table
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Thrive in a competitive team environment. You want to be the best
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish or Chinese are a major plus
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- High School Degree or equivalent required
Got These? Even Better:
- Cold-calling experience
- B2B transactional sales experience
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full- Covid -19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine." Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]