Inside Account Executive at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As an Inside Territory Account Executive, you will part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will target restaurants with 1-10 locations within an assigned geographical territory and own the entire process from prospecting to close.
You’ll have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With uncapped earnings and a clear, results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within and providing ongoing mentorship. The culture of our sales team is just as competitive as it is collaborative; although everyone strives to be the best, we still play and win as a team.
About this roll*:
- Identify and develop leads in your territory and manage the sales process from initial call to close in Salesforce.
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) to best position Toast in the market.
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Consistent success in a lead generation role, closing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and a self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required