Higher Education Account Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our Customer Team is filled with highly skilled 3D printing specialists who care about real people and their work. We’re building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
We’re looking for an addition to our team who is passionate about bringing 3D printing technology to universities and technical colleges around the country. Our suite of products are powerful tools for students and researchers. We need someone who can expertly navigate the sales channels of academia, and successfully introduce our products to schools, fabrication labs, and learning institutions across the country.
If this sounds like you, we want you to join the Form Team as a Higher Education Account Manager.
- Get our products in the hands of students, researchers, and professors
- Grow our presence at universities, fab labs, and research centers across the country
- Interact with some of the most talented and creative customers on the planet
- Have a proven track record of successfully selling hardware to higher education clients
- Can navigate the nuances of university procurement, budgets, and deadlines
- Have cultivated strong relationships in higher education
- Passionate about bringing 3D printing into the education market
- Can effectively explain complex technology to any customer or user
- Have demonstrated excellent customer service in person and/or over the phone
- Are a fast learner who quickly masters the use of electronic devices
- Expert use of systems, specifically Salesforce
- Are an excellent communicator (in person, phone, email)
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
- Previous experience selling technology or consumer products
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.