Healthcare Sales Engineer at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is looking to hire a Sr. Healthcare Sales Engineer to join our team. This resource will be able to work remotely with the expectation they will travel to clients and our corporate sites as needed once safety concerns can be met due to the pandemic.
This resource will engage in customer technical discussions and presentations and support the completion of Information Security Questionnaire’s in order to help Nuance progress and secure new and existing business. They will focus on ensuring single-customer experience with clear information that provides customer confidence in meeting objectives, and provide direct support of mid-market sales executives for pre-sales support needs.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert on sales calls with customer IT and C-Level personnel related to security on topics such as HIPAA, HITECH, Business Continuity, recovery objectives
- Subject Matter Expert to the healthcare sales account executives with regards to current and future capabilities for Nuance Healthcare products and cloud security.
- Facilitate interaction with the following Nuance teams RFP, InfoSec, Legal, Product Management and R&D, including the Deal Support Specialist assigned to the customer account.
- Obtain a working knowledge of all Nuance Healthcare products and cloud infrastructure.
- Identifying documentation gaps and collaborate on security white papers for both internal knowledge and external distribution.
- Maintain responsibility for supporting an assigned Regional Nuance Sales Team.
- Contribute to organizational process improvement, including processes related to developing use cases and knowledge management. Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications:
Education: BS IT/CS/Engineering
Years of work experience: 5+ years of Healthcare technical and customer support
- Ability to manage cross-functionally under tight timelines
- Examine and resolve barriers, improvement opportunities
- Able to interact and converse on relevant healthcare IT concepts such as HIPAA Security Rules and HITECH
- Exceptional competence in the use of Microsoft Office products such as Teams, and Excel along with One Drive and Sharepoint.
- Competence and Experience leveraging Salesforce as the central hub for Sales process.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Conversational and Understand HL7 Standard messaging
- CompTIA Security+ certification - can be obtained once empoloyed
- CISSP certification
- Qvidian content management (or similar software application) experience preferred
- Knowledge of Nuance Healthcare solutions portfolio
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.