Head of Strategic Partnerships at BHE
Do you have a passion for transforming healthcare with sophisticated analytics? Boston Health Economics ("BHE") brings healthcare analytics within reach for some of the biggest names in life sciences and healthcare and is looking for a Head of Strategic Partnerships. The right candidate will have a proven track record of developing partnerships within the life sciences industry and will focus on building key strategic partnerships with research companies, academic groups, and government and other non-profit organizations. This position is full-time in our Boston office (remote candidates not considered).
BHE is one of most significant voices in healthcare analytics. With over two decades of experience, BHE provides novel solutions to allow the world’s largest life science companies, health plans and provider groups to better understand the clinical outcomes and value of various patient care strategies. BHE’s market-leading platform transforms the way analysts from diverse disciplines answer complex and critical questions and make insightful predictions. Thanks to $78M in new investment from some of the leading healthcare private equity funds, we’re poised to accelerate our growth and are looking for the right leaders.
- Build deep, value-based relationships with potential market partners to maximize BHE's value proposition and drive growth
- Drive partnerships beneficial to corporate positioning and brand perception
- Serve as a liaison between BHE and strategic partners to ensure our collaboration agreements are helping customers achieve their business objectives and outcomes.
- Build an understanding of competitive landscape and key market dynamics to inform partnership approach and strategy around emerging trends
- MBA or related Maser's degree preferred
- 5+ years of partnerships/corporate strategy/corporate development/business development experience (to include relationship management, complex project management, contract negotiation)
- Proven record of establishing mutual value-add partnerships in life sciences
- Proven ability to think strategically
- Strong executive presence with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time