Head of Sales Operations at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Provide leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the Chief Business Officer in implementing sales organization objectives that reflect business priorities. Develop go-to-market strategies and help the sales team execute efficiently. Lead the annual go-to-market planning process globally. Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting used by the sales organization. Manage, develop and mentor the global sales operations team. Work with the chief business officer and head of finance in preparing board level and executive management presentations of sales performance and key performance measurement indicators. Partner with senior sales management to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Foster an environment of continuous improvement to ensure sales growth is sustained and sales targets are met. Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity. Optimally deploy sales personnel globally. Recommend changes for sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity. Work with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs to ensure sales organization success. Ensure sales reports and other intelligence is provided to the sales organization and develops new reporting tools and dashboard KPI’s needed for measurement. Work with sales leadership to develop sales enablement and training programs specific to engineering, prototyping, and manufacturing. Oversee sales compensation plan administration. Establish sales compensation program rules, policies and procedures. Attend engineering tradeshows and explain how Formlabs 3d printers work and how different resins of the printer can be applicable to the needs and applications of the prospective customers attending the tradeshow. Project manage the launch of new products for the global customer facing team: including setting up the sales and technical training and go-to-market plans. Liaise with members of the sales, marketing, services, finance, and product team. Work with product and finance teams to translate product business plans into executable sales productivity plans, forecasts, quotas and targets.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- One (1) year of work experience in sales operations with CRM systems, incentive compensation plans, territory definition, channel margin structures, and other strategic elements of a sales organization.
- One (1) year of experience understanding and refining sales specific key performance indicators including sales productivity and profitability.
- One (1) year of experience in sales operations with forecasting methodology and execution.
- One (1) year of experience managing a team composed of both administrative and project management roles globally and remotely.
- One (1) year of experience driving buy-in among different stakeholders to implement key business projects.
- One (1) year of experience developing and understanding key business drivers and dissecting complex problems to find actionable solutions.
- One (1) year of experience performing 3d design.
- One (1) year of experience with salesforce.com CRM system.
Domestic/International travel required up to 20% of the time for team management, review of in field performance, and collaboration across the broader sales, marketing, product and services teams, which are distributed globally.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.