GVP of Sales, Payroll
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for a Group Vice President for Toast’s Labor & Payroll product offering. This person will own the GTM goal and execution for the product. This person wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants manage, attract and retain their employees. You will be helping Toast to build and develop an inside sales team in Boston, MA. We are looking for candidates that have a track record of demonstrated success building strong customer facing and service oriented sales teams with experience in the HRIS, payroll and restaurant industries.
What you will do:
- Manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Generate interest in Toast through calls, emails and walk-ins, trade shows and partnerships
- Manage the full sales process from initial customer interest
- Learn the Toast Labor & Payroll system and become a product expert
- Assist in training staff and management
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years of sales experience with complex software and hardware solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the Payroll or HRIS industry
- Demonstrated sales management building customer facing quota achieving client services team with emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospecting, qualify, and closing new business
- Experience working with software technologies providing customer demos
- Strong business acumen, goal oriented, with a proven track record of achieving targets and objectives
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful, self-starter and a true initiator
- HRIS, Payroll and POS experience is desired but not required.