Global Sales Operations Manager - Process & Data Governance at Cybereason
Global Sales Ops Manager - Processes and Data Governance
Cybereason is looking for a sales Operations manager to join the Global Sales Operations team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Process and Data governance you will be part of a highly dynamic team supporting the rapid growth of the business.
This role is a high value-add business partner to all sides of the organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies and efficient processes to ensure data accuracy and optimisation of our CRM tools.
The Global Sales Ops Manager will also focus on ensuring adherence to the sales organization data governance framework by establishing data policies, standards and practices, to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs.
- Improve efficiency for the sales organization by establishing processes, policies, change management protocol, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable sales processes
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales process - identify ways to simplify and improve sales processes, and drive special projects that aim to improve data quality, replace manual reporting through automation
- Manage Cybereason’s CRM tool (Salesforce) and customer database - ensure that the CRM data is up to date, audit data for consistency, setup automations, and manage custom fields and data
- Work closely with the field reps and be their point of contact in regard to data issue and system (CRM) issues
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations role; program/project management experience is a plus.
- Experience working for another software or technology company is highly desired.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution.
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Expertise in Salesforce.
- BS or BA degree required, MBA is a plus