Global Sales Operations - Data Analyst
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the Sales Operations team and help push the company to be a more data driven organization.
The team is responsible for driving Cybereason’s growth & scaling efforts by leading strategic initiatives, building a focused & synced company, and solving organizational problems.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Curious, independent, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, highly analytical person with exceptional attention to detail, who can understand business initiatives and their translation into meaningful data representations while collaborating with multiple departments and stakeholders to design, execute, measure, and improve the impact of our business.
- An expert in leveraging data into business insights and decisions, defining infrastructure, modeling, analysis, visualization and communication.
- 1-3 years’ experience in data architecture, reports and dashboards creation
- Extensive knowledge of Looker and BigQuery
- Thorough knowledge of and SQL and other programming languages
- Working knowledge of SFDC and Spreadsheet
- End to end understanding of BI systems: from data warehouse set up through ETL processes to visualization output
- Experience in modeling, analyzing trends, presenting insightful data to define relevant business actions
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent experience
- Highly preferred: experience with SaaS companies