Global Account Executive at Acquia
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking a self-starting, over-achieving enterprise software sales professional - this role is critical to Acquia’s aggressive growth strategy. The ideal candidate will have extensive large account management and business expansion experience leveraging a Challenger-focused sales approach.
- Develop and execute a large account, multi-LOB development strategy for a named set of Acquia’s largest customers with a goal of growing Acquia’s digital experience platform subscription business (Experience Factory and Marketing Hub)
- Lead a cross-functional team of Acquia colleagues and partners to deliver outcome-oriented digital experience solutions that drive full subscription renewal attainment and incremental subscription and services revenue
- Ensure that all technology and business delivery expectations are met with a goal of improving NPS
Attributes and Qualifications:
High-energy sales professional with:
- PROACTIVE, DISCIPLINED and PERSISTENT personal style with an innate sense of urgency
- Strong intellect with an educated approach to delivering a deliberate point of view regarding cloud, open source and digital technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate across the client organization, from hands-on technical resources to C-level executives
- Strong technical acumen with proven ability to present and sell complex software products (infrastructure and applications) in a Voice of the Customer context, explicitly linking IT and business outcome value
- Proven ability to retain and capture new, full life-cycle enterprise business and build brand equity via successful whitespace mapping and sales play execution
- Process-oriented approach to identifying, qualifying, negotiating and closing enterprise-level software subscription agreements in complex, multi-constituent enterprise environments
- Transparent and accountable operating style (Salesforce proficiency required)
- Dedication to the art and science of selling, preferably with Strategic Selling and/or Challenger sales method experience
- History of consistently exceeding sales quota and business objectives
- Willingness and desire to travel as necessary in support of individual sales activities and team success
- Successful track record of working remotely as a member of a distributed sales team
- 8+ years enterprise software/subscription sales experience – CMS and digital experience platform knowledge a strong plus
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- BS/BA required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.