We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re looking for a Gaming Account Manager to join our dynamic, growing team where you will be responsible for supporting new and existing gaming relationships. This person will partner with various internal and external stakeholders during the pre and post go-live launch. They will also help manage the on-going strategic plans to ensure we are providing the best experience for our customer while meeting necessary commitments to our partners.
What you’ll do as a Gaming Account Manager:
- Work with Business Development team to respond to RFPs and manage proposal/ new prospect developments.
- Partner with marketing/growth channel teams to develop Go-to-Market strategies that will help drive engagement and loyalty to our mobile/retail offerings.
- Facilitate and organize partner communications, including kick off calls, weekly status calls, and marketing/event planning discussions.
- Serve as a primary liaison sharing pertinent information between partners and various DK business units (technology, marketing, finance, business planning, etc).
What skills you will use:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary.
- 3-4 years of account management/marketing planning experience.
- Experience managing relationships with clients and/or external partners.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities. PowerPoint and creative experience preferred.
- Strong interest in gaming, Sports betting and/or Fantasy Sports.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.