- Development of a multi-channel business plan for your assigned region.
- Meet quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Work closely with your Go-To Market teams to drive awareness, sales, and support for your prospects and customers. Go-To Market teams to be defined, but not limited to, internal Inside Sales, Application Engineers, Value Added Resellers (Sales, Support, and Marketing), and industry partners.
- Manage weekly sales expectations and forecasts for transactional and consultative business.
- Effectively define, communicate, and execute mapping Markforged solutions to customers business needs.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- 5+ years of B2B and/or channel sales experience in a revenue closing role with proven quota attainment;
- Highly productive communication skills with business and technical individuals;
- Ability to lead C-Suite communications including discovery meetings, presentations, and proposals;
- High level of technical aptitude to become subject matter expert;
- A positive, can-do, #OneTeam attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Markforged sales team;
- Technical sales experience of process-related products is a plus;
- Experience and knowledge of AM (Additive Manufacturing) and 3D Printing a plus;
- Willingness to travel up to 50%;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.