Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Enterprise Success Manager is the key contact for all Grubhub Marketplace enterprise-level accounts. You will be tasked with helping your portfolio of restaurants get the most out of using Grubhub and consulting with them to have the most ideal experience for our diners. You’ll be charged with onboarding the brand and key stakeholders, driving the technical integration, operation and launch deadlines. Working with internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for coordinating across multiple engineering and operational teams to help ensure a successful launch. Post-launch, you will be reporting to and communicating with the client on a regular basis, and maintaining a high retention rate of your portfolio of accounts, as well as exploring ways to grow each account.
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout: requirements, integration, implementation, training, and client side launch.
- Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for clients.
- Manage integration discussions across third-parties, the client, and the internal Product & Engineering teams. Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Educate decision makers at your restaurants about Grubhub’s products that will enhance their experience on our platforms.
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams and to the client.
- Maximize the value we can provide to every enterprise account in your portfolio.
Qualifications & Background:
- 3-5 years experience in working with large strategic accounts in a marketing, project management or account management capacity.
- Organizational skills like ‘whoa’, you’ve mastered running simultaneous projects.
- Passion for the hunt. And a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles.
- Proven ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution.
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce and JIRA a plus.
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great.
- Knowledge and interest in digital food ordering
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.