Enterprise Solutions Architect
Boston, MA - Sales - Full-Time
mabl is the intelligent test automation company that gives software teams a unified platform for integrating automated end-to-end tests into the entire CI/CD pipeline.
mabl is the intelligent test automation company that empowers software development teams to create a culture of quality by tightly integrating automated end-to-end testing into the entire CI/CD development lifecycle. mabl users benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining auto-healing, reliable tests that result in faster delivery of high quality applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Johnson Controls, Liberty Mutual, Molina Healthcare, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Charles Schwab and many other enterprises rely on mabl for testing their business critical apps. For more information or to try mabl today, visit https://www.mabl.com.
What you’ll do:
- Function as a technical point of contact during the sales process.
- Educate users on advanced use of the mabl product via remote and on-site trainings.
- Answer key technical questions during sales engagements.
- Deliver various services for clients including onboarding, product training, test implementation and management, CI/CD integration, etc.
- Incorporate product feedback from users back into mabl product roadmap.
- Represent mabl at various trade shows, meetups, and other events from time to time.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experience in technology-focused roles
- Knowledge of other test automation or CI/CD tools is a plus
- Experience working with enterprise customers in a business environment
- Openness to 40-60% travel, primarily in the Northeastern US
- Passionate about working at a growing startup and learning new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to successfully interact with clients and stakeholders across organizations
We're open to remote, but candidates must reside in the target geographic area specified above.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat! Please reach out to builtin.[email protected].
mabl offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and a generous time-off policy.