Enterprise Sales Representative US
As an Enterprise Sales Representative you are an integral part of our team creating the interface between LeanIX and the client. You are responsible that Sales Qualified Leads are consequently supported in their decision making process. You present the tool LeanIX remote as well as locally at the prospect’s place. You present Use Cases. And you convey the Value Proposition as well as the product philosophy of LeanIX. You answer for the process up to the contract closing. We are industry neutral and international, therefore you are getting a broad field of activity for further development. You fit in this role when you are open minded, initiative, authentic and technically interested. If that all goes for you, a modern and international work environment with a dynamic team with a lot of chances for you to develop quickly is waiting for you.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities with Fortune 1000 companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 3+ years of working experience in enterprise sales
- Experienced in and keen on consultative sale
- Your passion to support your leads (and colleagues) is part of your success
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, further language skills are a plus
- Strong commitment to your work and goal-oriented actions
- Affinity for IT, computer technologies and software usage, ideally even first SaaS or EA experience, will help you as well