Enterprise Sales Executive
CrunchTime! Information Systems is a global leader in enterprise-class back office solutions for the restaurant, cruise, foodservice and hospitality industries. Incorporated in 1995, our mission is to provide cutting-edge technologies and solutions that help our customers reduce food & beverage costs, drive labor efficiencies, and better manage the quality and consistency of their food service operations.
CrunchTime is seeking Enterprise Sales Executives with a hunter’s mentality. The successful candidates will play a major role in the sales organization and will be a motivated, proactive person that delivers work of the highest standards. You will generate and close new business by using various channels to identify and prospect new opportunities. You will have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter. You will bring a positive energy to work every day, bring fresh ideas to the table, and work well in a team environment.
Candidates should be based in Boston, Dallas or Southern California.
- Aggressively build a strong pipeline by prospecting into successful restaurant chains
- Proactively respond to incoming leads generated through marketing efforts
- Methodically manage the sales process from qualifying an opportunity to closing the deal
- Identify decision makers and communicate professionally with C-level executives
- Facilitate presentations of our solution via online meetings and in person
- Become and remain highly knowledgeable of our products, services, and relevant industry trends
- Develop meaningful business relationships within the industry
- Contribute to sales and marketing strategy
- Achieve or exceed sales goals on a quarterly basis
- Accurately and comprehensively respond to RFPs
- Minimum of 4 years of experience selling technology solutions
- Hunter mentality, polished prospecting skills
- Experience selling high ASP solutions to complex enterprises
- Ability and personal presence to call high (Sr. Director, VP, or C Suite) in customer organizations
- Technically savvy with the ability to learn a new system quickly
- Positive, energetic, ultra-organized, and self-motivated
- Relentless follow through, positive attitude and detail focused
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication a must
- Dynamic presence with strong presentation skills
- Skilled with common technology tools like Microsoft Office, HubSpot, Salesforce CRM (or similar), LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling technology solutions into the hospitality industry is desired
CrunchTime employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays.
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.