Enterprise Sales Executive
- Introduce and sell Grubhub and LevelUp’s suite of enterprise products in a compelling, positive and professional manner
- Target key executives and decision makers within mid-sized and national restaurant groups all throughout the country
- Conduct daily outreach, qualify accounts and use Saleforce.com for administrative tasks and to stay organized, forecast and track sales activity, process contracts and manage prospects
- Possess the ability to lead consultative virtual and in person presentations that cater to specific clients goals, objections and existing restaurant technology solutions
- Execute all required tasks on time and with high quality results. Strategically overcome objections and competition within the marketplace
- Be the expert: have a pulse on the industry, gather restaurant feedback and monitor competitor activity
You should have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated and successful sales experience in the restaurant industry with a strong preference of Enterprise Restaurants or B2B sales
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or another modern CRM and marketing automation tools like Pardot or Marketo
- Customer obsessed with a friendly, likable and professional demeanor
- Possess a challenger mentality that excels with a consultative sales approach, with the ability to manage a room full of decision makers
- High degree of integrity with a team player mentality
- Ability to work cross-functionally with account management, product, marketing, legal and other internal teams. You can handle simultaneous projects all at once!
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments and situations within a rapidly growing organization
- The capability to travel up to 50% of the time
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be