We are currently looking for a high-energy, ambitious, seasoned and strategic Sales Executive with knowledge of HR technology and solid enterprise account management experience. The ideal candidate will understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software (in a SaaS environment), be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship management expertise building lasting relationships with customers, and be a strong voice for Workhuman®.
As part of our East Sales team, you will be selling to our top Enterprise accounts and working with enterprise-level high caliber clients. You will execute an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of offerings. Evangelize the Workhuman® vision and value through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives. This is an incredible chance for a driven individual to grow accounts in the Mid Atlantic U.S. region and inspire other companies to do their life’s best work.
The position will report to the Vice President of North American Sales.
ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE’S MISSION:
- Day to day management of all sales activity for assigned accounts
- Meet or exceed personal sales quota
- Meet with prospects to identify their requirements and needs
- Drive feedback and bring insights from client meetings and internal meetings to help close deals, help company scale, and drive higher client retention
- Collaborate with assigned Inside Sales Rep and work together to align on account/prospect research and strategy
- Continuously provide strategic plans of developing your territory
- Execute complex sales and effectively manage the sales process and activities
- Drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Workhuman® products, HR industry, and those of our competitors
- Effectively engage sales resources: Solutions, Product, Marketing, and Executive teams on the development and execution of customer account plans
- Help maintain a sales culture of innovation, determination, imagination and respect by living up to those values daily
- 5+ years of sales management in enterprise software
- Experience selling into large organizations of over 10,000 employees
- Impeccable presentation skills
- Highly strategic, interpersonal and analytical in nature
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear, memorable, and inspirational way
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience building out a territory and creating new business opportunities
- Highly collaborative, team player, positive attitude
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know:
- We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe
- Workhuman® is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.