Enterprise Sales Director (MarTech/SaaS) at SessionM
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:45 p.m. (EST) on Friday, December 13, 2019
Prefer a video of this job description? Watch Matt on our talent acquisition team describe the role here.
SessionM is looking for a truly exceptional and experienced strategic salesperson to help drive our growth.
If you recognize the global challenges being faced by retailers in linking customer data and contextualizing their offerings across an increasingly complex and omnichannel landscape, then you are probably searching for the solutions we already have.
If you’ve been at the table with retailers and B2C enterprises frustrated by a lack of insight around customer granularity and personalization, you’ll know what we’re onto.
If you yearn for a role in an organization that is entrepreneurial, innovative fast paced, and agile enough to adapt to customer needs...then you will enjoy this role.
If the thought of offering retailers and FMCG brands tech that is truly unique, that saves time, cuts through existing IT complexity, makes people look good by delivering immediate revenue and cost returns for enterprise customers in the $millions … then we might just be the place for you.
We’re looking for individuals to join us who are excited about the marketing transformation being driven by the rise of the mobile consumer and who have made a name for themselves bringing innovative marketing technology to leading global brands.
You’ll be the kind of person that enjoys unpacking major client business challenges, and you won’t be afraid to hold a point of view. You’ll also be on a stealth ramp up to acquire the who’s who of brands globally and you’ll know how to make that happen without being spoon-fed.
If you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, being in the trenches with everyone from the start and holding up your end of the action and perhaps have already experienced success from a green field before, come and talk to us.
- Drive account growth by developing an understanding of SessionM’s products and services, identifying client opportunities and strategically introducing SessionM’s capabilities to new clients on an on-going basis.
- Collaborate with SessionM product, marketing, data and sales support teams to execute sales strategies and tactics designed to land new client labels.
- Work across internal departments to ensure that client expectations and requirements are clearly understood and deliverables are met.
- Work with Sales Engineering and Product Management to execute a seamless launch.
- Provide weekly feedback on sales activities and progress against targets.
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to the enterprise.
- A strong history of quota attainment in a comparable sales role.
- A clear, deep understanding of the digital, mobile & CRM landscape. Knowledge of Marketing Technology desirable.
- Experience owning, driving & upselling on key accounts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong oral presentation skills.
- Ability to write presentations.
- Proven experience initiating, developing & closing enterprise sales deals.
- Must be confident and possess strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Team builder who identifies closely with, and is passionately committed to, the achievement of the company’s overall mission.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts
Read Full Job Description