Enterprise Sales Development Representative at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will build the Enterprise/Mid-Market sales pipeline by strategically prospecting and nurturing opportunities in accounts with 11+ locations. You’ll have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With uncapped earnings and a clear, results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within.
About this roll*:
- Prospect for and assess leads, averaging between 70 and 80 outbound calls per day and upsell when appropriate
- Develop creative outreach strategies to book product demonstrations for an Enterprise/Mid-Market Account Executive
- Assist with the design, development and execution of enterprise marketing campaigns and events
- Work cross-functionally on efforts to enhance enterprise business systems and processes
- Invest in the future of your career through our extensive sales training program and on the spot coaching
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Persistent and organized follow-up with prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and a desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- High customer empathy and ability to handle objections
- Previous sales experience is great, but not required
*Bread puns encouraged but not required