Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Ensuring the success of a transitional POS rollout of Toast’s mid-market and enterprise customers from when an MSA is completed to the onboarding of Toast at an individual location. As an Enterprise Sales Coordinator, you will both assist and manage different aspects of customers’ rollouts of Toast POS to their locations. This includes connecting with both corporate and franchisee representatives to gather the necessary information to book and onboard a location to Toast. Your primary goal as an Enterprise Sales Coordinator is to quote, contract and onboard all locations within a customers’ transitional POS rollout in an efficient, smooth and timely manner.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Help generate and execute the rollout of Toast POS to both mid-market and enterprise customers by coordinating cross-functionally within Toast and customers’ operations teams
- Understand the MSA of all mid-market and enterprise customers in-depth
- Collaborate closely with Services, Business Operations, Billing and Sales Teams on managing the onboarding of individual customers’ locations
- Communicate high level metrics of customers’ rollouts to both internal and external teams on a weekly basis
- Meet and exceed booking and go-live goals and overall business objectives
- Educate customers on available Toast POS products and services through presentations and demonstrations
- Executing high volume of calls, emails and coordination between internal and external resources and franchisee customers
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to produce a hardware and software quote and contract for all individual locations of a customer’s rollout
- Understand and effectively communicate the strengths, benefits, and challenges of a rollout in order to make the POS transition as smooth as possible for both the customers and Toast
Do You Have The Right Ingredients?
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively with teammates and colleagues in cross-functional roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude to master existing CRM as well as overcome future challenges
- Self-driven motivation to complete a project smoothly and efficiently
- Ability to deal with objections appropriately
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive in fast-paced shifting environment
- Preferably Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.