Enterprise Sales Coordinator
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As an Enterprise Sales Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in setting up our enterprise customers for success. You will quote, contract, and onboard all locations within a customers’ transitional POS rollout in an efficient, smooth and timely manner. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team that works cross-functionally to drive customer satisfaction and revenue.
About this roll*:
- Assist with the rollout of the Toast POS to both mid-market and enterprise customers and report on high level metrics to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the MSA (Master Service Agreement) for all mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Collaborate closely with Services, Business Operations, Billing and Sales Teams to manage the onboarding of individual customers’ locations.
- Educate customers on available Toast POS products and services through presentations and demonstrations.
- Utilize the Salesforce CRM to produce quotes and contracts for all individual locations of a customer’s rollout.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1-3 years of previous work experience in an operations environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- High customer empathy and the ability to handle objections
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive in a changing and evolving environment
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required