Enterprise Partner Manager at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
At Klaviyo, Partner Managers pride themselves on being marketing and product experts focused on helping their partners grow through Klaviyo. As Klaviyo’s inaugural Enterprise Partner Manager, you will be responsible for building a long term, deep, and mutually-beneficial relationship with the growing number of Klaviyo’s marketing agency and systems integrator partners working with mid-market and enterprise brands. You will be deepening relationships with a portfolio of blue-chip consultancies. You will leverage strong consultative skills to understand your partners’ business model and growth strategy so that you can identify ways Klaviyo can help them (and their clients) grow.
In this role you are responsible for articulating the value of Klaviyo’s software, differentiating Klaviyo from other solutions, managing business development activities with your partners, and coordinating joint go-to-market efforts between partner teams and the Klaviyo sales team.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Become a trusted business advisor to a highly-targeted portfolio of global system integrators/consultancies (eg, Accenture, Dloitte, CapGemini, et al) as well as to the global marketing agency holding companies (Omnicom, Publicis, IPG, etc).
- Build and managing a lead referral pipeline with your partner portfolio
- Develop a long-term strategy with your partners to help them meet their growth objectives using Klaviyo
- Act as a consultant to help our partners
- Develop the ability to understand a partner’s business goals and help them achieve them
- Develop/refine the playbook for how members of the Klaviyo Sales team collaborates with partner go-to-market teams for joint success
- Become a product expert on Klaviyo and adept at presenting how Klaviyo can help a partner improve their business
- Be comfortable operating with and exceeding revenue-focused goals
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Klaviyo’s values, build our culture, and execute on our vision for the future
- Travel: up to 25%
Who you are:
- You have shown the ability to map large, sophisticated professional services organizations and identify appropriate stakeholders and business opportunities.
- You are adept at influencing and relationship-building up and down the hierarchy of a professional services organization--from partner-level to front-line consultant delivering for a client.
- You are comfortable being at the forefront of a new business development initiative (ie, you will be helping build the playbooks, not inheriting one).
- You have channel, sales, or account management experience.
- You have excellent presentation, communication and listening skills
- You are excited to be a part of and have an impact on an increasingly-important part of Klaviyo’s business.
- You have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have 3-6 years of SaaS account management, channel and/or sales experience.
- You can work collaboratively with sales, marketing and product to introduce and educate partners on new enhancements to Klaviyo’s platform.
- You bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.