About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
The Enterprise Account Advisor is the key contact for all Grubhub Marketplace Enterprise-level accounts. You will be tasked with developing successful client partnerships by overseeing experiences and expectations while building the value of GrubHub and its affiliate sites. Your goals will focus on launch, retention, account maintenance, and revenue generation of group accounts. You’ll be charged with onboarding the brand and key stakeholders, driving the technical integration, operation and launch deadlines. Working with internal stakeholders, you will be in charge of coordinating across multiple engineering and operational teams to help ensure a successful launch. Post-launch, you will be communicating with clients on a regular basis, maintaining a high retention rate of your portfolio, as well as exploring ways to grow each account.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout: requirements, integration, implementation, training, and client side launch
- Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for clients
- Expand customer footprint and services adoption through exemplary customer service and demonstrating Grubhub value proposition
- Manage integration discussions across third-parties, the client, and the internal Product & Engineering teams. Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Educate decision makers about Grubhub’s products that will enhance their experience on our platforms. Maximize the value we can provide to every enterprise account in your portfolio
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams and to the client
- Assist restaurant brands in attracting new diners and increasing orders while maintaining a high quality of service to diners
- Complete Account Reviews at least every three months with corporate primary contacts
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in working with strategic accounts in a sales, marketing or account management capacity
- Organizational skills like ‘whoa’, you’ve mastered running simultaneous projects
- Passion for the hunt and a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles
- Proven ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of comprehending client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce and JIRA a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and comfortable analyzing and articulating data
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Knowledge and interest in digital food ordering
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the food service industry
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]