Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. The Enterprise Advocate Team Lead is responsible for achieving ARR quota while setting an example for the sales organization through hard work and personal accountability. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide and the Enterprise Advocate handles the largest 10% of customers in their respective regions. This non-traditional Inside Sales role is based in our Boston office and will focus on our newly acquired Opsgenie incident management platform. Working together with our Channel Partners, Product Specialists, and Marketing Team, you will build and implement an effective sales strategy, establish key relations with anyone from CTO to System Admins and drive the sales of Opsgenie. At the same time, we want our Enterprise Advocate to be a champion for their customers, providing market feedback to our development team and helping us optimize our customer experience.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 1-2 years of experience leading a sales team in the technology industry
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue goals
- Experience coaching, mentoring and developing a team of sales representatives
- Have the ability to successfully manage time, tasks and duties independently
- Be proficient with tools such as Slack, Zoom, Google Suite, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, and Discover.Og. to collaborate with the sales, marketing, and executive teams.
- Achieve ARR goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Coach and train Enterprise Advocates in self-source prospecting, holding discovery calls, running full sales cycles, closing business, and strategically engaging customers around expansions
- Place emphasis on Sales enablement as a daily and weekly exercise to promote personal and professional growth.
- Coaching and mentoring of Enterprise Advocates, specific to the areas of account development, top of funnel metrics, closed ARR, and expansion initiatives
- Team initiatives relative to strategic engagements, corporate culture, personnel development, and special projects
- Cultivate a culture of KPI’s and Metrics
- You are a thought leader in your messaging and value proposition and is actively involved in strategic sales cycles across the team
More about our Team
The Enterprise Advocacy team was established in the summer of 2014 and we are working from our offices in San Francisco, Austin, Boston, and Amsterdam. The Opsgenie Enterprise Advocate team was established prior to the Opsgenie acquisition as a high performing, results driven team. Opsgenie EA’s focus on outbound outreach within their assigned accounts to drive sales results into the large enterprise space. The team has a focus on execution, sales process, and effective account strategy. We share a drive to hit our numbers and ambition to make our new team successful. However, above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a new sales model. We are looking forward to having you join the team!
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.