Enterprise Account Manager
Who we are:
Midaxo is an enterprise SaaS company whose mission is to enable companies to digitally run their M&A and corporate development activities, end to end. Over 250 global companies and top M&A consultants, like Daimler, HP Enterprise, Nokia, Philips, Telstra, Verizon, McKinsey, and PwC successfully use Midaxo every day.
Established in Finland, the Midaxo team has over 80 employees in four countries, speaking more than 13 languages. Our employees are smart, passionate and driven. We embody our company value to continuously learn, create and grow - not just ourselves, but our solution and to improve M&A for all.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will work directly with clients to expand Midaxo usage within their existing domain as well as identify and introduce new use cases. You will be responsible for owning the commercial relationships with Midaxo’s key Americas-based customers.
As part of the Account Management Team, you will contribute to Midaxo’s global team performance by sharing best practices, lessons learned and creating content to support customer value.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute account expansion plans with Midaxo’s customers
- Initiate improvement efforts and identify expansion, cross-sell, and upsell opportunities
- Participate in a consultative sales experience with our current clients
- Unlock new value within our customers as it relates to additional use case offerings
- Achieve quota in a consistent and predictable manner
- Travel 10-20%
What you bring:
- 8-10 years of experience
- SaaS Sales experience and a proven track-record of success (e.g., presidents club, quota overachievement)
- BA/BS degree
- Highly competitive benefits package & 401k
- $1200 to spend yearly on the perks you want
- Unlimited vacation time (it’s not just a perk)
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Boston
- A fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless training opportunities to learn