Enterprise Account Manager
Who we are:
Our mission is to help companies systemize and digitally run their Mergers & Acquisitions and other processes from end to end. Large companies increasingly rely on mergers and acquisitions to grow their businesses, yet ~70% of M&A endeavors fail. We believe the current tools being used by M&A professionals majorly contribute to the problem, and we aim to fix that. We have created a platform that removes the need for disparate manual tools that is revolutionizing the digital M&A market.
Midaxo’s cloud platform enables the buy-side to execute M&A more systematically, collaboratively, and efficiently from deal identification through integration. Midaxo customers capture significant business benefits, e.g., 50% shorter due diligence. Improving their M&A success rate, they also achieve lower risk, better compliance, and constant improvement in their deal execution. Today, Midaxo supports 200+ global companies and top M&A consultants, e.g., Daimler, HP Enterprise, Nokia, Philips, Verizon.
We are seeking talented and hungry individuals who desire a challenge in their next career move. We have tripled our headcount over the past year and are continuing to grow rapidly.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will work directly with clients to expand Midaxo usage within their existing domain as well as identify and introduce new use cases. The Enterprise Account Manager is essential to developing and executing account expansion plans. The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for owning the commercial relationships with Midaxo’s key Americas-based customers.
As part of the Account Management Team, you will contribute to Midaxo’s global team performance by sharing best practices, lessons learned and creating content to support customer value.
Additional responsibilities of the Enterprise Account Manager include:
- Initiating improvement efforts
- Participating in a consultative sales experience with our current clients
- Achieving quota in a consistent and predictable manner
- Provide substantial additional value to Midaxo’s customers
- Prior consultancy, process improvement or change management experience
- Saas Sales experience and a proven track-record of success (e.g., presidents club, quota overachievement)
- Travel 10-20% of working days
- Prior experience with M&A, PMI or divestments desired
- No hesitation – and the required polish – to connect with senior executives
- Driven and organized self-starter who gets things done and deals closed
- Excited to constantly improve by giving and receiving feedback
- Compelling skills to write, speak, and make professional presentations
- Competitive compensation
- Equity for all our employees
- Flexible hours
- Allowance for health and dental care plans
- A collaborative, flexible work environment
- An exciting, diverse, and supportive international team
- The opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the way M&A is done
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open, but very results-driven culture
Interested? For your application, please submit:
- Your résumé
- Cover letter telling us about yourself, your education, your experience and accomplishments. List any specific skills or previous projects that make you stand out.
- Your desired salary
We look forward to hearing from you!
For specific questions, reach out to: