Enterprise Account Executive at Acquia
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it!
The Enterprise Account Executive, will be tasked to develop, own and handle closing new business in Asia Pacific. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience and finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate fosters deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to resolve their needs and delivering elite service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling of sophisticated enterprise software with a background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software.Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in the APJ region.
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and handle the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast
- Coordinate all information in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and foster positive relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- History of exceeding quota
- Experience with SaaS technologies. Preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
- Highly motivated, hardworking, great teammate
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to travel.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.