If you want an opportunity to further develop your sales career than consider a sales role with Thought Industries. We are a people-first organization with a flexible, fun, hard working environment.
Does this sound like you? You are high energy, love a challenge, and enjoy working on building something meaningful. You want to sell a solution that looks incredible and customers love. You want to play a critical role in a fast growing software company. You are self-motivated, willing to influence company culture and play a key role in sales and company growth. You are smart and passionate with B2B inside sales experience and have a track record of finding opportunities. You are confident in your verbal and written communication skills and relish in developing lasting relationships with your customers. Technology comes as second nature and you feel comfortable remotely presenting and demonstrating software.
What can I expect from this job?
Hard work of course, but apart from that we’ll ask you to participate in building sales and territory plans, new customer prospecting, qualifying leads, identifying customer requirements, preparing and demonstrating Thought Industries solutions, managing deals to close, and meeting monthly and quarterly SaaS bookings targets. You will be working with a great team of passionate individuals who will feed off your enthusiasm. You will be required to manage and report on your sales activity and close contracts according to sales goals.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of previous B2B SaaS software sale
- Comfortable working with potential and current customers remotely and in person
- Lead and educate prospects through the buyer’s journey to help prospects understand the value and impact Thought Industries can bring to their business
- Demoing SaaS solutions through remote software
- Manage a pipeline of self sourced and inbound leads to identify, qualify and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build sales and business plans for new market segments within specified territories
- Experience calling executives in marketing, sales, learning, and digital strategy
- Willingness to step in and help in other areas of the business
- Passionate, motivated and hungry to succeed