Enterprise Account Executive at Zoovu
We are Zoovu!! - We make complex look simple for 15M+ people every year!
We are the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the: web, mobile, chat-bots, voice-enabled devices and in-store use. Our intelligent conversational solutions engages buyers, asks the right questions at the right moment, and guides them to the right products, services or solutions.
With $14m raised in our latest round of funding and a client list that includes leading retailers and brands such as: Amazon; Microsoft; COTY and Samsung, we are now looking to achieve our ambitious growth objectives in 2020!
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Boston together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
As an Account Executive, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards Zoovu’s mission.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Position the value of Zoovu’s software and the conversational AI methodology to mid-size businesses
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Zoovu can grow their business
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if Zoovu can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for people who:
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, based on your skills
- Innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Flat and clear structure with go-for-it attitude, international and friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative environment, open and friendly organizational culture
- Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company
- Benefits package (paid vacations / time-off, health care/ insurance, 401K plan, commuting benefits)