Enterprise Account Executive
WHO WE ARE...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a quickly growing software startup in Boston. Our vision is to make every business relationship more human. Through the power of personalized gifting, we are able to help companies build more meaningful and “real” connections with those around them. We get to come to work every day and help others bring smiles to the faces of the people we interact with.
We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring human back into B2B marketing and sales. We are seeking a full-time Enterprise Account Executive to join our dynamic Boston team. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be a key team member and instrumental in reshaping modern human-based selling.
AS THE ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE YOU WILL...
- Independently identify and develop prospective clients.
- Passionately prospect into targeted accounts and create interest in Alyce’s product offerings.
- Develop and close multi-year SaaS and services contracts.
- Negotiate and close contracts that result in predictable, committed revenue.
- Elicit prospects’ and customers’ business, functional and technical requirements.
- Find opportunities to expand into additional functional business units.
- Understand and address prospect and customer questions and objections.
- Show the value of our best-in-class field service management and customer experience software.
- Connect, engage and motivate in conversations, presentations and written communications.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
- An experienced enterprise sales executive (enterprise SaaS preferred) with 3-5 years in the field.
- Accustomed to selling six figure ARR deals.
- Known as a high-achiever with a track record of exceeding sales targets and typically perform at the top 10% of your peers.
- Adept at handling complex enterprise sales cycles.
- Technically savvy enough to have a working knowledge of how software gets built.
- Able to present to, interact with, and consult with senior management at Fortune 500 companies.
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects phenomenal things every day.
SKILLS WE SEEK…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in SaaS or software sales (Enterprise).
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities.
- Natural ability to run fast while exercising sound judgment.
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a requirement.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer relationship building skills.
- Ability to leverage the extended team to succeed.
- MEDDICC or Force Management trained
BENEFITS AND PERKS…
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drink