Enterprise Account Executive at Cybba
As the leading force of the Enterprise East Coast sales team at Cybba you will be joining a dynamic group that is on the forefront of bridging marketing tech and advertising tech. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will help bring to market a comprehensive full-funnel solution to the digital marketplace for enterprise companies. We are looking for a high-level, seasoned sales person to help us dive deeper into enterprise brands and become a trusted advisor in the space. Specifically, we would like someone with experience selling into large digital agencies and brands direct.
- Prospect, outreach, and develop new relationships with enterprise-level advertising companies and agencies by phone, email, and social media
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both agencies and enterprise clients direct
- Maintain an active pipeline of enterprise-level prospects and potential clients
- Manage full sales lifecycle including: identifying and prospecting leads; outreach; selling Cybba's offerings; marshalling internal resources; helping maintain the ongoing relationship and upselling solutions where warranted. Managing the day to day relationships with a portfolio of enterprise clients.
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team. Upselling and launching additional Cybba product offerings.
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in internal CRM
- Preparing clients for a successful relationship with the Account Management Team.
- 8-10 years of successful overall sales experience, ideally 5+ years of direct advertising/marketing and digital industry experience or related.
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- Proven record of success in with enterprise accounts and brands
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and biddable programmatic media marketplace —past, present, and future
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce and high business acumen, as it relates to marketing practices
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients
- Customer centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on client’s initiatives and metrics for success
- Proven experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue driven environment.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to increase sales opportunities
- Deliver profitable new business revenue growth in assigned territory while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline across assigned territory achieving new business revenue growth
- Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Solid knowledge and experience in display, performance marketing (re-targeting), and full- funnel account strategy initiatives.
- Effective time management skills – ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices worldwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events – what more could you want? To support Cybba’s continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team. Do you have what it takes?