Enterprise Account Executive at Alyce
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR ALYCE:
- You have great start-up/SaaS/Enterprise sales experience and are looking for a super cool product and company culture you can actually get excited about
- You are looking for an environment where you can constantly learn, master your craft and be part of helping a team around you do the same
- You are looking to take initiative and help build new processes, try new approaches, and be appreciated for incremental improvements to drive success
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ON THE SALES TEAM AT ALYCE:
- Connect and consult with leads driven through inbound and Alyce driven leads.
- Develop and manage a well understood pipeline of Enterprise prospects/clients.
- Drive complex deals from initial contact, all the way through to close in a predictable fashion.
- Prepare and present company vision as well as software demos.
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities.
- Accurately manage and report forecasts.
- Sell to key marketing and sales decision makers within organizations approximately 200-1000 employees. Typically companies working larger more complex ACV deals themselves.
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process.
ABOUT YOU AND WHAT TYPE OF SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- Hungry, humble, smart
- Domain experience selling into enterprise sales and marketing organizations
- Ability to map out large and complex organizations
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly evolving early stage start-up environment
- 3-5 years of closing sales experience within a fast paced and rapidly evolving organization
- Ideally MEDDICC or Force Management trained
- Proven ability to exceed quotas and goals, ideally showing track record of internal promotion
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Thorough, persistent, detail oriented, and willing to eat flaming hot peppers
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience