Enterprise Account Executive (REMOTE - United Kingdom) at Vendr
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 a.m. (EST) on Monday, December 6, 2021
Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
We are currently seeking energetic, motivated, collaborative, entrepreneurial, and SaaS-savvy sales professionals to join our quickly growing sales team. You will be Vendr's first UK-based sales team member and focused on closing new business while actively contributing to defining our success and strategy.
What you'll do:
- Collaborating with other members of the sales team to test new customer acquisition strategies to increase pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle
- Contribute to pipeline generation, prospecting, and lead generation
- Manage full sales cycle, from prospecting to close
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
What we need:
- 5 - 7 years of relevant sales/closing experience
- A consistent track record of being a top 5% performer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- An ability to receive and provide actionable feedback
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description