Enterprise Account Executive, Higher Education at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every student, lab, innovation center, college and university.
We’re looking for an addition to our team who is passionate about bringing 3D printing technology to universities and technical colleges around the country. Our suite of products are powerful tools for students, professors, and researchers. We need someone who can expertly navigate the sales channels of academia, and successfully introduce our products to schools, research labs, and innovation centers across the country.
If this sounds like you, we want you to join the Form Team as an Enterprise Account Executive, Higher Education.
- Create a strong pipeline and book of business by using your prospecting skills to identify new potential accounts in higher education
- Get our products in the hands of students, researchers, and educators
- Grow our presence at universities and innovation and research centers across the country
- This position is based out of our Somerville, MA office
- Have a proven track record of successfully selling hardware or software to higher education clients, educational institutes, or research labs
- Able to manage high volume outbound prospecting campaigns
- Can navigate the nuances of university procurement, budgets, and deadlines
- Have cultivated strong relationships in higher education
- Passionate about prospecting for new 3D printing customers
- Can effectively explain complex technology to any customer or user, from undergraduate students to Nobel laureates
- Excellent customer service skills in person, through email, and over the phone
- Strong experience managing sales pipelines through a CRM and other modern sales tools and techniques (Salesforce, Drift, Yesware etc.)
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.