| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for an Account Director, Salesforce Solutions / NA to join our Enterprise Sales team.
Why this job is important:
Due to significant growth and opportunity, we are looking to hire an Account Director, Salesforce Solutions based in North America. You will be responsible for establishing new relationships and selling new business to a named list of Enterprise targets within the NA region that are a great fit for our Bullhorn for Salesforce suite of products. In addition, as part of the Bullhorn Enterprise team, you are responsible for serving not only as a Bullhorn brand advocate and subject matter expert to your client base, but also for building your brand and exhibiting your role as a trusted advisor and thought leader to the staffing and recruiting industry overall.
A typical day might include:
- Partnering with sales leadership to build effective sales strategies and execute on campaigns that deliver net new ACV towards the - -- Enterprise target and build pipeline consistently
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts, consistently identifying new contacts via ongoing discovery and referrals to identify Bullhorn opportunity and fit to capture near-term opportunities and plant the seed for future pipeline
- Participating in campaigns for top global campaigns in alignment with Enterprise colleagues across the globe to ensure a consistent global voice is heard and credible representation is felt when executing on a sales campaign generated in other areas but targeting the NA region (ex: global campaign led out of UK office but opportunity identified with NA subsidiary or executives)
- Providing effective communication and engagement with the CxO, management level stakeholders, functional leaders and users in both the business and IT functions of the assigned accounts to always build new contacts and Sphere of Influence that can uncover ways that Bullhorn can deliver value to their business
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet strategic objectives and customers’ expectations as part of your sales efforts
- Supporting in collaboration with other departments, the development of Bullhorn for Salesforce product offering as it specifically relates to NA Enterprise client requirements.
- Leading solution development efforts that best address customer needs identified, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel (including but not limited to sales specialists, professional services, customer support, product marketing, product management, and other sales and management resources as needed)
- Achieving assigned sales quota in designated accounts and net new ACV number overall for business unit as part of larger team
- Fostering executive relationships (peering) between Bullhorn leadership and strategic accounts to uncover additional opportunity
This role may be for you if:
- You have considerable experience in selling SaaS solutions
- You have deep understanding of the recruitment technology ecosystem
- You can demonstrate strong territory and contact management skills
- You are naturally very consultative and have a passion for solution selling
- You have strong relationship orientation and can demonstrate success in a customer-focused environment
- You have experience selling Salesforce-based solutions or working in the Salesforce ecosystem
- You have a high energy level together with a high degree of integrity
- You are a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a proactive approach to work
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and can confidently present to clients
- You can leverage your own network to to identify Bullhorn opportunities to grow sales revenue
Bonus points for:
- Staffing industry experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform and ecosystem
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description