District Sales Manager - Small & Medium Business at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
Our company has doubled in size over the last 16 months, and we are still growing…come lead our Small and Medium Business Sales Team.
At Cybereason, we believe that as defenders we are stronger as one. Together, we have the wisdom to uncover, correlate and understand multiple threats. We deliver the precision to end cyber-attacks in an instant -- on computers, mobile devices, servers, and in the cloud -- to everywhere the battle moves.
Always by your side, we have brought the world’s brightest minds from the military, government intelligence, and enterprise security to create a new kind of cyber security company -- one that delivers future-ready attack protection that ends cyber-attacks on the endpoint, across the enterprise to everywhere the battle is being waged.
We exist for one reason: to join forces with you to reverse the adversary advantage. Every day, we strive to earn your trust and be the first call you make, the first to join your fight.
We are open to considering candidates located anywhere within the U.S.
Your Role on the team:
- Manage the daily activities of 7-12 closing Small/Medium Business Account Representatives
- Fully accountable for all people-management activities for staff and responsible for establishing goals and objectives for department
- Coaching reps on sales strategies, technique, and best practices
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Provides basic forecast and pipeline report for own territory or portfolio of accounts. Also provides territory planning and goal assignment.
- Working with internal teams to grow the team’s pipeline and increase close rates
- Recruiting and training of new Small/Medium Business Account Representatives
- Meet with customers and prospects to understand their security needs
- Frequently interacts with direct reports, outside customers, and functional peer groups at management levels
- Facilitates cooperation
- Communicates organizational and functional strategy and translates it into team goals
- Coaching and giving constructive feedback as needed as well as celebrating achievements with the entire team
- Participating in sales meetings and providing updates
- Staying up to date on industry trends, our competitors, and the buying habits of our target market
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a sales position(s) with increasing responsibilities or successive promotions
- Sales experience generating net new business for a SaaS/Cybersecurity company
- Work experience as an Inside sales manager, preferred
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Hands on experience with experience with Salesforce
- Force Management or Sandler methodology training background, preferred
- Track record of leading a successful team
- Experience hiring and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience selling with and through Channel partners