Director of Sales Operations at SmartSense by Digi
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:30 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Director, Sales Operations
We are seeking a Director of Sales Operations for our rapidly growing IoT solutions business. This is a new role, and a great opportunity for an experienced sales operations professional to quickly make an impact and create the systems and processes to help us achieve our aggressive growth ambitions.
Candidates must be located in the Boston metro area.
· Develop strategies and execution plans to improve sales efficiency and gross margins.
· Own end-to-end process of tracking operational metrics and delivering meaningful insights to the business, define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
· Identify best practices for Hubspot and Netsuite usage, reporting and adoption. Work closely with our internal business operations group for technical enhancements and upgrades.
· Own KPI reporting and dashboards for the sales team, sales executives, as well as company-wide leadership and executive team.
· Develop sales enablement training and documentation to ensure sales methodology is incorporated into daily workflows.
· Ensure operational readiness for new product launches, campaigns and other sales initiatives
· Create and maintain documentation of sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent. Enforce and support sales team responsibilities and rules of engagement.
· Coordinate quarterly and annual sales meetings.
· Partner with marketing operations to refine lead qualification and allocation process.
· Partner with VP sales and team leads on forecasting.
- 8+ years of experience in sales operations in a technology company, preferably hardware or Saas.
- Expertise in CRM systems and marketing systems such as HubSpot.
- Intensely analytical and process-driven.
- Excellent presentation and organization skills.
- Positive attitude and detail focused.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinker.
- Highly collaborative.
- B.A. or B.S. required.
Read Full Job Description