Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations, Growth, and Strategy who is a go-getter and not afraid to roll up their sleeves. You are excited by tough problems and are able to thoughtfully break down complex projects. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver results, complete ownership of work and outputs, find a way to work through barriers, and work efficiently. We’re looking for someone to think analytically about the business, have a critical eye for detail, and have high expectations and standards.
About this roll* (Responsibilities):
- Set the vision and delivery of all Growth projects and initiatives
- Lead all Growth initiatives and drive them to success -- from building, launching, and optimizing by partnering with cross-functional stakeholders
- Define, implement and evaluate metrics and goals to ensure business success
- Scale and automate the growth of Go-To-Market Strategy Ops Programs through processes and operational excellence
- Scope projects, design work plans and lead projects to timely and effective completion
- Synthesize and process insights to transform complex findings/analyses into concise recommendations
- Collaborate effectively with other teams, including the Sales Team, Central Operations team, Enablement team, Product Marketing Team, Lead Generation Team, and Partner/ Business Development Team
Do you have the right ingredients* (Requirements)?
- Experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy
- Results-driven leader who can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Project management skills; will have the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
*Bread puns encouraged but not required