Director of Sales, Entrepreneur Segment at Klaviyo (Greater Boston Area, MA or Remote)
We are looking for a talented Director of Sales to join our fast growing Klaviyo Sales organization. This is a new position, and you'll be responsible for leading a team of 3 sales managers and 20+ Entrepreneur Account Executives. This includes hiring, training, forecast management, performance analysis, and day-to-day coaching/talent development. Our team is growing incredibly fast and the ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building high performing sales teams in a fast-paced environment.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Immediately lead a team of 3 Sales Managers and 20+ Account Executives
- Rapidly scale and lead our America’s sales team selling to Entrepreneurs
- Put our customer’s first as you design and execute the best possible experience for Entrepreneurs that engage with Klaviyo
- Accurately forecast and model monthly, quarterly, and annual sales
- Partner with Marketing, Partnerships, Enablement, People Operations, Customer Success, Finance, and Product on driving the best customer experience and best results for Klaviyo
- Hire and build a team culture that upholds Klaviyo’s values and mission
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in a sales management role ideally at a rapidly scaling technology business
- 1+ years leading sales managers
- Strong coaching skills and a growth-mindset that comes from a deep belief in the development of their team
- Track record of using data to inform decision making
- Track record of working with leadership to define and implement successful new programs
- A proven playbook for hiring and developing both Account Executives and Sales Managers
- Strategic mindset to define and execute sales strategies
- A results oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently.
- A deep understanding of SaaS and sales economics
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.