- You’ll help drive lead generation and serve as a critical bridge between marketing and sales, helping to both generate net new leads and advance marketing-generated leads and ultimately convert interest to qualified demos and meetings for the Kyruus Health Systems sales team.
- You’ll work with our marketing and sales teams to convey the Kyruus value proposition in a compelling way to prospective customers and have genuine enthusiasm for the Kyruus mission and values.
- You’ll manage a team of SDRs and motivate them to meet quarterly and annual goals, while supporting their professional development through coaching and mentoring.
- You’ll create, convert, and nurture leads by engaging inbound and event-generated leads; performing cold email and phone outreach to prospective customers; and fielding inbound inquiries by phone and online chat.
- You’ll develop effective outbound messaging and campaigns in partnership with sales and marketing and adjust them based on key performance metrics.
- You’ll field inbound calls from prospective customers and identify prospects’ needs.
- You’ll help to position Kyruus solutions through scheduling demos / meetings with sales reps and provide helpful background information to assist in call preparation.
- You’ll use HubSpot and Salesforce effectively to qualify leads and ensure timely follow-up.
- You’ll report to the Senior Vice President, Sales in the Sales Enablement department within the Sales division of the Health Systems business unit.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years in Sales Development, with ideally 2+ years in managing SDR teams, within health care / digital health SaaS companies to:
- Develop and spearhead lead-generation campaigns with minimal oversight and train your team on effective delivery of those campaigns.
- Manage and coach members of your team on their overarching campaigns and individual deliverables.
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and your team to hold SDRs and the business unit accountable for meeting goals; track daily activity and report out weekly, quarterly, and annually on related outcomes for yourself and your team.
- Attend selected conferences to drive booth activity and engage prospects.
- Create appropriate learning opportunities for you and your team to stay up to date on Kyruus products, positioning and customers.
- Build strong partnerships with each sales rep and with members of sales leadership and communicate well to ensure effective coordination and maximize results.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and demonstrate a track record of achieving sales targets - both personally and for your team.
- You are passionate about driving business growth and consistently bring new ideas to the table to boost your team’s impact on the pipeline.
- Your team maintains a strong working relationship and reputation with both the sales and marketing teams.
- You effectively develop and execute quarterly lead generation campaigns.
- You take a data-centric approach to analyzing performance of messaging and campaigns and make adjustments to improve results.
- You continuously expand your Hubspot and Salesforce knowledge and skills.
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Sales Development role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Sales Development role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.