Director Restaurant Success
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the Director of Restaurant Success, you will lead the Restaurant Success team and service our top small to mid-size (SMB) clients post sale. You will use your superior people management skills to build relationships across the company and champion our customers’ needs. Using data, you will guide revenue growth and develop product adoption strategies.
About this roll*:
- Manage a team of five Managers of Restaurant Success, each of whom have teams of 4-10 Restaurant Success Managers (RSMs)
- Identify new and improved ways to deliver and delight at scale across our customer suite
- Compose and oversee implementation of playbooks that use data and tools to ensure individual RSM success
- Act as the high-level point of escalation for restaurant customer concerns within your portfolio
- Create opportunities to drive customer growth (revenue, expansion, efficiency, etc) through relationships with sales or deeper consultative activities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to drive the highest levels of customer success throughout the organization and to our customers
- Manage the use of Salesforce and all related applications
- Work with IT and BI teams to implement and improve reports, system rules & workflows, dashboards, automated emails, surveys, and more
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 10+ years in a customer-facing or sales function
- 7+ years experience successfully leading teams and driving large cross-functional initiatives at a high growth technology company
- Restaurant experience is a significant plus
- Process-oriented with a love for developing people in a transition environment
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Ability to effectively operate both strategically and tactically
*Bread puns encouraged but not required