Director of National Sales
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 600 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
This is where you come in...
Ellevation is looking for a Director of National Sales to join our Sales team. Working closely with the VP of Sales and Account Management, the Director of National Sales will oversee consistent process, tactics, and procedures across all Partner Development Managers (new business sales) and Account Managers (renewals & expansions) while managing a team of 4-7 representatives. The Director will need to work collaboratively with the Regional Sales Managers (California, Texas, and East Coast) to ensure excellence across the wider team.
What Success Looks Like:
- Manage a team of 4-7 Partner Development Managers and Account Managers, overseeing a team quota up to $10MM.
- Successfully coach reps on sales tactics, presentation, and product knowledge.
- Build, recruit, and maintain staffing for revenue team in conjunction with the VP.
- Identify opportunities for revenue process improvement. Responsible for the creation, roll out, and execution of internal process between revenue team members and other Ellevation teams.
- Analyze data on a weekly basis to inform strategy and make recommendations.
- Work alongside VP of Sales and Account Management to define territories and recenye strategy across a defined market.
- Support the implementation and management of sales forecasting and planning across all territories.
- Synthesize product and market feedback with other revenue leadership members to company leadership.
- Act as a liaison to other internal teams at Ellevation.
- 3-5+ years experience successfully selling to the K-12 market. Strong track record of meeting and exceeding personal quotas selling technology.
- Solution-oriented problem-solver.
- Strong data analysis and Salesforce skills.
- Experience leading a team and motivating others to achieve high performance. Able to collaborate across teams.
- Must be able to conduct critical conversations and deliver consistent feedback.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here’s some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and darts
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment
Learn more about our team here: https://ellevationeducation.com/culture