Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Pioneer of the Workhuman movement, Workhuman makes work more human for millions of people and organizations worldwide. Today, Workhuman is the leading provider of human applications, including its award-winning Social Recognition solution. Through its WorkHuman Cloud suite of products, companies can strengthen employee performance and relationships between people and teams on a more positive, socially connected level – in tune with how work gets done today. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
As a member of the Sales Leadership team, leading the Inside Sales Department, you are responsible for a key role in the development and attainment of the company’s new business and revenue goals. By attracting, hiring, training, coaching and motivating a team of Business Development Representatives and its’ management infrastructure, the Inside Sales team will be at the forefront of the prospect community generating qualified opportunities for our Field Sales counterparts. This position works closely with the Marketing Leadership organization, collaboratively developing and executing Workhuman Marketing initiatives that will ultimately generate opportunities for our Sales team. The ideal leader will be innovative, engaging, influential, and solutions-focused, experience in implementing new programs, sales philosophies, and driving business development results. This is an incredible opportunity to help upscale, modernize and build the Inside Sales function during a pivotal time of Workhuman’s growth and success.
The position will report to the Head of Sales, North America.
- Set and execute the direction, goals, and mission of the Inside Sales Department.
- Create a high-energy, collaborative, performance-based culture within the team.
- Directly coach, mentor, motivate and manage Business Development Representatives and Managers to ensure team success.
- Responsible for ongoing training, strategy sessions as well as active participation in interactions with Prospects to generate qualified opportunities to the Sales org.
- Work collaboratively with sales operations to assess implementing emerging technologies to improve team effectiveness.
- Interact with Field Sales Leadership and Marketing Leadership to help build vision and strategy for attainment. of company’s new business and revenue goals.
- Report on team performance and suggest improvements to optimize team output.
- Set activity targets and ensure all activity is appropriately tracked in Salesforce CRM.
- Research and discover methods to increase prospect engagement and response rates.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership team members to build and execute the delivery of Sales events.
- Be a valuable member of the hiring committee for open sales positions.
- Responsible for appropriate sessions within all Sales New Hire curriculum.
- Responsible for role creation and job descriptions with core responsibilities.
- Attract and hire leading Inside Sales and Business Development talent.
- Train and deploy all hired Inside Sales talent.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Inspiring and motivational energy, with a positive outlook and attitude and energy.
- Passion for empowering and motivating a team of BDR’s who are looking to grow their sales careers and excel in their role.
- Ability to balance motivating others while driving business metrics.
- Innovative and critical thinker; ability to anticipate business needs and plan ahead.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in an Inside Sales environment, focus on SaaS software selling (5+ years in a Director level Inside Sales leadership position).
- Ability to work effectively and build relationships with Leadership teams across the business.
- Excellent presentation skills; confident with public speaking; ability to engage and influence.
- Assertive and creative, demonstrating intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrated success penetrating the C-suite.
- Prior experience in enterprise selling, preferably in the HR software or services industry.
- Excellent communication skills; effective at engaging prospects, instilling confidence, gaining referrals and valuable information to move a sales cycle forward.
- Transformational manager; ability to coach, influence and inspire.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and other sales technologies (Salesforce preferred).
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know:
We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Workhuman® is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
Comprehensive Health Plans
Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
Peer-to-peer recognition program
Commuter bus from downtown Boston
On-site fitness center
Wellness rewards and reimbursements
Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.