Director of Growth
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
We are searching for a go-getter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. You are excited by tough problems and are able to thoughtfully break down complex projects. You will have a track record of delivering results, complete ownership of work and outputs, finding a way to work through barriers, finding ways to work efficiently, and excellent business judgment. You will have a demonstrated ability to think analytically about the business, have a critical eye for detail, and have high expectations and standards.
About this roll*:
- Strategize & Deliver: Set the vision and delivery of all Growth projects and initiatives
- Drive Success: Lead all Growth initiatives and drive them to success -- from building, launching, and optimizing by partnering with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Define, implement and evaluate metrics and goals to ensure business success
- Scale and automate the growth of GTM Strat Ops Programs through processes and operational excellence.
- Scope projects, design work plans and lead projects to timely and effective completion
- Synthesize and process insights to transform complex findings/analyses into concise recommendations
- Collaborate effectively with other teams, including the Sales Team, Sales Associate team, and Operations team
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 10+ years Sales Ops, Business Operations, Strategy, MBA preferred
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
*Bread puns encouraged but not required