Director of Global Sales Training
We are Zoovu!! - We make complex look simple for 15M+ people every year!
We are the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the: web, mobile, chat-bots, voice-enabled devices and in-store use. Our intelligent conversational solutions engages buyers, asks the right questions at the right moment, and guides them to the right products, services or solutions.
With $14m raised in our latest round of funding and a client list that includes leading retailers and brands such as: Amazon; Microsoft; COTY and Samsung, we are now looking to achieve our ambitious growth objectives in 2020!
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Director of Global Sales Training to mentor and train our Sales team. The Director of Talent Development will be responsible for the development and dissemination of selling tools (e.g. sales playbooks, value actualization tools), collateral and training to drive incremental sales team member productivity. The position requires a thorough understanding of the business-to-business sales cycle plus an ability to use that knowledge to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated and creative to redesign and optimize the current program. This role is critical to our organization, driving the development of our talent – our most important assets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing, delivering, and continuously improving the Sales Training Program/Certification to support corporate and sales strategies and objectives for the company's new and existing sales professionals
- Partner with sales, product, and product marketing to create compelling sales collateral
- Collaborate with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming products in order to contribute to the design and maintenance of current training
- Manage the sales enablement content repository in conjunction with marketing to ensure all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the training program
- Partner with the Sales team as a mentor/coach to improve sales acumen - sourcing methodology, cold calling techniques/best practices, closing, account/pipeline management, etc.
- Work with first-line managers to assess sales reps and determine ongoing development needs
- Ensure sales is prepared to effectively sell against the competition; including development of comprehensive Win/Loss program/process
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity
- Influence key sales events including Annual Sales Kick-Off and Sales Leadership events
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
- Set and manage the sales enablement budget
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed
- 7+ years of experience in sales management or sales enablement
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and best practices in strategy development and execution
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines and manage expectations of all stakeholders
- Proven success as mentor/coach to young sales professional
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Salesforce.com savvy a plus
- Ability to analyze and act on various forms of business intelligence
- Critical thinking and change management within dynamic organizations skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- BS/BA required
What we offer
- Competitive salary, based on your skills
- Innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Flat and clear structure with go-for-it attitude, international and friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative environment, open and friendly organizational culture
- Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company
- Benefits package (paid vacations / time-off, health care/ insurance, 401K plan, commuting benefits)