Director of Enablement, Sales Leadership at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us in our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for an active, ambitious and enthusiastic self-starter to join our growing sales enablement team!
The Director of Enablement for Sales Leadership will provide continuous support and delivery of onboarding and ongoing education to new and tenured District Sales Managers. This role is responsible for designing, organizing, and facilitating custom training and certification programs based on the Toast Sales Leadership System (TSLS). The position drives talent development through training of rising AE’s and also and ensures a future bench of leadership candidates preparing DM’s for future management roles in the company.
About this roll*:
- Designs, facilitates, and updates sales leadership curriculum and elective courses (Top Gun/TSLS)
- Manages assessment and certification processes across leadership constituencies
- Provides coaching and support to district managers ensuring the ongoing development of leadership skills (product/sales motion/Challenger)
- Closely tracks, measures and reports on program completion rates
- Management and delivery of Top Gun program
- Owns delivery/content/support of bi-annual DM Summits
- Responsible for delivery of monthly live DM onboarding
- RVP Training & Development Program (2H20)
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years of sales management or leadership training experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; ‘people person’ and credibility with senior level sales leaders
- Understanding of core leadership methodology, tactical and soft skills, pain points/challenges and what good looks like as a sales leader
- Ability to work independently and manage distributed teams to metric driven programs
- Ability to be flexible and pivot quickly when needed; strong ability to work collaboratively across various and within various teams
- Strong ability to be detail oriented and multi-task, holding individual teams and leaders accountable to various metrics and goals
- Prior experience with sales tools, e.g. Salesforce
- Team player, willingness to think differently and be creative in designing, delivering and implementing a variety enablement initiatives
*Bread puns encouraged but not required