Director of Channel Growth
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
As PI rapidly grows its network of certified partners, the Director of Channel Growth is responsible for the success of new certified partners. Unlike most channel programs, PI’s network of certified partners drives the majority of PI’s revenue.
In this role you get to:
- Build a high-performing team and world-class partner activation program. Recruit, manage, develop, and coach a high-performing team, reinforcing PI's performance and cultural norms and best practices. Lead the development, testing, and scaling of new approaches to partner activation, co-selling, and marketing support.
- Develop new offerings for certified partners. Become an expert at how to integrate the Talent Optimization discipline and PI’s software into a partner’s business. Develop new programs that help partners achieve their goals.
- Foster an environment of data-based decision making. Work with operations teams to develop and maintain systems, reports, and dashboards required for tracking partner activation activities. Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and forecasts for new partner cohorts. Analyze results and suggest corrective actions.
- Manage complex issues in a changing environment. Help teams work through a wide range of challenges on behalf of partners and PI.
- Drive results: Meet or exceed assigned revenue and strategic objectives by investing resources in the right places.
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Channel sales and management experience preferred.
- Channel, Sales management, or account management experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced analytical skills are required.
- Experience with SaaS and/or start-ups is a plus.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an equal opportunity employer.